myFIRE Studios, LLC ~ 5 Northern Blvd. Building #16, Amherst, NH 03031 ~ (603) 459-5075 ~ email@example.com
Parenting is an incredibly difficult job, that requires us to give more of ourselves than we thought possible. There is no “right way” to parent, but there are some techniques that might help. Kids are ever changing and growing, and are constantly challenging our strategies and often our sanity. While you might feel like you have nowhere to turn and you just have to power through until age 18; you may be surprised in what some basic strategizing with an outsider and changing a few habits can do for you and your family.
We use a combination of the following to offer you new tools and strategies:
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Concepts from “How to Talk so Kids Will Listen and Listen so Kids Will Talk” Books and workshops
- Understanding of children’s physical, emotional, and cognitive development
- Experience with many different types of children, parents, and home environments
Like all our services, we can create a plan to address whatever you want to work on. There is no "one perfect way" to parent a child. Each child is different, just as each parent is different, so that means each intervention and solution needs to fit the situation.