myFIRE Studios, LLC ~ 5 Northern Blvd. Building #16, Amherst, NH 03031 ~ (603) 459-5075 ~ email@example.com
Anger Management Assessments
(Court-Ordered or for personal use)
We provide quality anger managements assessments which include:
- Two hours of individual observation and assessment
- The State-Trait Anger Expression Inventory-2 (STAXI-2)
- A written evaluation and court report (which can be mailed directly to whomever necessary)
How it works:
The assessment is done in two sessions. Payment is required after the first session.
The first session is an hour one-to-one with a therapist as part of the observation.
The second session, which MUST be scheduled at least one day apart from the first session, consists of both completion of the State-Trait Anger Expression Inventory-2 (STAXI-2) which provides concise measures of the experience, expression, and control of anger. The STAXI-2 is a 57 item questionnaire, consisting of six scales, five subscales, and an Anger Expression Index, which provides overall measure of the expression and control of anger. Then the remainder of the hour session is one-to-one individual assessment.
After these sessions are completed, a written report can be developed, complete with the results of the STAXI-2. You will receive a copy of this report as well as a copy mailed to whomever you wish. You have the chance to review the report before any copies are made and you have the choice as to what you decide to do with the results.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to review your report before you decide to send out copies.
- Our clinical opinion based on the information provided
- Referrals and recommendations for further services if needed
- We do not guarantee results of any kind. Despite who pays for the assessments, it's results are as non-biased as they can be.
- Regardless of the results, payment is required and will be required before any report is written.
- It is your responsibility to be sure you are complying with the court's requirements.
Anger Assessment includes:
- Two Hours of individual assessment and observation
Call or email for information and appointments.
No man can think clearly when his fists are clenched.
George Jean Nathan
We offer Anger Management classes on an individual basis as well as Anger Management Assessments
Anger Management is provided as individual therapy sessions, which can be geared to your specific needs. We discuss the concepts behind anger, exploration into coping skills that are proactive and effective, and can go in-depth into what motivates your specific emotions. We use a combination of education, DBT skill building, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and anger management techniques.